29 March 2007

There Are Hardly Words to Describe

I love missions - I don't know why the Lord etched this as part of who I am so deeply on my heart - or what if anything he ever plans to do with it, but when I watched the video of Taiwanese people worshiping the Lord together on this blog, I could scarcely stop crying. I keep thinking about every tribe and tongue and nation worshiping together one day. Precious.
Also, while you're at this blog - check out yesterday's post. What a creative lunch! We think ants on a log is something special! ha!

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever watched Travel the Road? It is a video diary of 2 guys who travel from country to country and into different regions spreading the word of God. It is really neat to watch. Netflix has their season 1 on DVD.

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥