01 March 2007

Foto Frustrations

I haven't been able to digitally scrapbook since I got my new computer in December because something called the "file picker" keeps shutting down. Yesterday, I had a bunch of pictures of myself growing up through now - and I was trying to make a slide show but the computer will not let me load pictures - not only to the slideshow - but now I can't even post pictures to my blog. It is NOT blogger - it is totally my computer because nothing that requires using those files will work! Grrrr. If my computer literate hubby will work on it later maybe I'll be back up to speed.

1 comment:

  1. I've spent many hours trying to get something to work on the computer! And I really really want to see the pictures of you as a kid!!

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥