20 March 2007

Curtains for the "Pretty Kitty"

Out of my two teenage daughters, Kaitlyn is the most, shall we say "particular" (not anal or picky or obstinate) about her stuff. Her sister has nicknamed her the "pretty kitty" because she has the take it or leave it personality of her cat! (which BTW she loves you to say as often as possible when you're around her!) She has these two huge windows in her bedroom that have been screaming for curtains since we moved in, and today I was finally able to make her some. We bought bedsheets to use because they were less expensive, but she had to have ta-de-dah ones - no plain flat sheets for this girl! You can't see this picture very well because the light coming in from the window wouldn't allow my flash to go off! I'll try and post a better picture later when it is a bit darker outside to give you a better look-see.

3 comments:

  1. The room looks beautiful, along with your new blog template! I can't figure anything out on mine. : (

    I read you prayer request, I'll be praying for you. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha would be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha would be proud!

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥