20 March 2007

Update on Prayer Request and a Contest

If you read the post earlier about my health concerns, I will tell you that I haven't stopped feeling dizzy all day long. It is best if I sit still - but getting up and bending over are absolute no-nos. However, around 5 o'clock this evening, my left ear started to ache something fierce. Actually I think ache is too dull of a word - because it felt like a fiery hot poker being stabbed into my ear. After a handful of Advil it seems to have calmed down - but I am thinking that there is a possibility of an ear infection. I may go ahead and make a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I just don't know what exactly to do. Right now I am going to go to bed. G'nite.

Oh before that - I wanted to put the word out - I am going to have a contest here soon - so stay posted. I just haven't figured out all the ins and outs of it yet. I would love to hear any suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an ear infection to me. I hope you are feeling better soon. I'm going to go think of my favorite quote for your contest. How fun! Right now, the only quotes that are in my head are the ones my kids constantly recite from their favorite movies.

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥