02 March 2007

Getting to Know You - Slide Show Edition

One thing that you like to do at a party is get to know some new people - or get more familiar with people you may already know. I have already posted 13 Scarecely Known Things About Me, and a Party Game to see how well some of you may already know me, but I thought visuals would be nice. I was going to make such a slide show for my birthday - but hey, I'll be one of those nerdy people who whip out the pictures during the Ultimate Blog Party!

Don't forget to let me know that you're hosting a party too! But don't forget - if you don't sign the Linky at the Ultimate Blog Party - other party-goers will not find you!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pics!!! That's a great idea! Nice to meet ya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Love the slide show!! Thanks for inviting me to your party. I, too, will be hosting a party at my blog.... Just need to get over this icky flu bug before I can invite friends over.

    Blessings, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping in for the party! I wasn't quite sure which one to post on. You have a great blog! I'll have to come back after the Party and read more!

    Please come visit. I have festive exploding bubbles on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥