05 March 2007

Fraudulent News

Here's a confession......I live under a rock. There are times when I have no idea what is going on in the world - and I like it that way. However, I do feel like it is my responsibility to know, and since we don't have cable television, I have taken to reading the news online. However, it is often a activity of frustration - with news being little more than the constant chatter of Anna Nicole, and Michael Jackson (WHO CARES what he is doing?). And so I can only stomach to check a couple times a week and see what's going on.
Today when skimming the news (literally finding only maybe 2 out of every 10 stories worth in depth reading), I found this story. It was a great piece on what we let pass for news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥