02 March 2007

Party Game #1

My friend Karen is so clever - she figured out a way to host an awesome game for the Ultimate Blog Party on her blog! I just played this one at another party and thought it was an awesome way to get to know each other. I am going to tell you three things about me - two are true and one is made-up. You have to guess which one is fiction!

1. I've lived in every state on the East Coast from Florida to Maryland.

2. I played the clarinet in band during my high school years.

3. I once got lost on the Appalachian Trail.

3 comments:

  1. Um, #3?? You have a cute blog here...I am having a blast at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to guess that #2 is not true. Loved your video life. That is so creative. Come on by my party if you get a chance. Thanks for having me and it is very nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 I can believe. Sorry! I'm going to guess #2.

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥