26 June 2007

Update on Kaitlyn #2

We got the test results from Kaitlyn's bloodwork late yesterday - but I've been so swamped that I forgot to post it. Her blood sugar is great - and it seems she is just prone to fainting spells - or "passing out" as some call it. My mother-in-law evidently has done it her whole life, mostly when she's scared. It seems that fear or pain make the blood leave the head quickly - and if she does it again, we are supposed to get her feet up and help the blood get back to her head. Scary stuff, but I am so glad it is nothing more serious!

4 comments:

  1. My goodness, that sounds scary! I am glad that you found out that it wasn't anything serious...
    I followed you here from Karen's blog, so I just wanted to say hi. :)
    I just moved to blogger from HSB and I am trying to meet some new friends...(that sounded weird, huh?..LOL!)
    Anyway, nice to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there- so glad that it isn't anything serious. My sister used to do that too, but seems to have gotten over it in the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that she is OK. She is just a delicate flower. You will have to keep smelling salts on hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad it isn't anything too serious! It is scary to watch your child faint. I think that is one of the top scary things in my life was when Kameron fainted. But now we just laugh about it. It helps that he is such a good natured kid and jokes about it.

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥