25 June 2007

I'm Published - My First Ebook!

Woo hoo! I am so excited there could be two of me. I have always wanted to be a "published" writer - and with the beauty of Adobe PDF files, and the internet, I have managed to assemble my first ebook. It isn't a literary work - although I may have some of that in me, but it is a co-op planner for homeschoolers. It is complete with detailed instructions on how to plan and manage a co-op, and includes printable forms to use, an idea list, and a ton of suggestions and recommendations about homeschool co-oping. It should be up for sale in the Schoolhouse Store in the next 24 hours or so! I am jazzed about it!
Oh yeah, and this incredible picture used on the cover was taken by Kate-the-Great, and the amazingly adorable girl smiling at you there is the offspring of my dear friend, Kathie!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know where you get all the energy to cram so much into your days. Congrats on the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the chance to review the book for Julie- this is a really informative, well laid out ebook.
    Congratulations Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool Julie! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥