21 February 2007

Rapid Return Rate

No, I don't mean banking – I'm talking here about swift and sure conviction. ONE of my daughters is so hilarious. She has such a tender spirit, that she experiences conviction so swiftly and surely that when she does something that deserves an apology, you can almost count 3-2-1 – and there she is making amends for whatever she did. Today she offended her sister in some way that only a sister can – and headed outside to take out the trash. The offended party was in my bathroom with me telling me all about the wrong committed against her, in dramatic fashion. I reassured her that if she just waited, her sister's sure apology would follow. A few seconds later, the guilty party appeared around the corner and just as I predicted…….. "I'm sorry." Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥