27 April 2008

UHSE Booksale

I met my terrific friend Leslie a few years ago when we both were new bloggers. She is just terrific. She has a blog called Journey to Simplicity where she focuses on simple living, thrifty living, and enriching family life. She shares all she's learned about organizing, price booking, stretching your grocery dollars, and on and on, but the best part is that she does it with so much heart!
Leslie is hosting a Ultimate Homeschool Expo sale. Even some ebooks by yours truly will be there including The Plan 2008 both Homeschooling and Unschooling Edition, and the Homeschool Co-op Planner. There are tons of resources for homeschoolers, but also a lot that my unschooling friends will find of great value - including books about frugal meals, menu planning and spring cleaning.
I am going to keep the button up on my sidebar for the duration of the sale, so feel free to click on over. Make sure you tell Leslie that Julie sent ya! No you won't get anything free for dropping my name, but my friend will know that I support all her hard work! Go Leslie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥