23 April 2008

Move Over Clark Kent

You gotta be impressed with a guy who fixes your air conditioner and saves you $250 while wearing tights. Okay, I just made up that part about the tights, but tonight he is my Superman. I think he looks pretty good in those tights if I do say so myself. Thanks Travis for being my hero! (I'm sure I'll pay for this picture later!)

In an interesting side note - when he went into the attic to look at the coil they said needed cleaned and replaced, he found that the screws were slightly corroded, meaning the repairmen never even took the case off of it. To give them the benefit of the doubt, it might just be that they have enough experience to know what it is, but at the same time, if you pay them $60 to be here for 4.5 minutes, you'd at least like them to look at the problem, and not make a guess.

7 comments:

  1. Anyone who fixes the AC is awesome even if he wears tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment on Stephen's Smug-mug that a picture of Jocelyn was the funniest ever. I think Travis as Superman beats it.
    So... he can fix airconditioning in a single bound and looks good as a super hero ... gotta love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hysterical!
    I'm so glad you have AC now. Those men that can fix anything are so great to have around. But just so you know I'm NOT going to put Tav in tights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I don't know why I did that. It was obviously not Tav who wrote that last comment. You got me all flustered thinking of him in tights...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad things are looking up for you (and cooler!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jewels, girl, you've gone done made me cry! Your comments were sweet. :o) Glad to be there for you! One day I'll give you one of those hugs for real! You can't make the east coast say in January can you? We are hoping for a trip down to Tennessee about that time. We could always stop off in Harper's Ferry along the way, if you just happened to be visiting friends at the same time! Hey, I can dream can't I? Love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥