22 April 2007

Scrap Happy - Week 2

Okay - so it is slow going here getting this meme started - but I know that if we are patient, and if all participants help get the word out, we will see other digital scrapbookers emerge from the shadows. Please grab the button and put the word out on your blogs, and wherever other scrapbookers gather. Let's get this thing going people - I want to see some pages!

Here is my page for week 2 - the pictures were taken at a Presidential Rally a couple of years ago. The America kit I used seemed perfect for the patriotic theme. I don't remember where I got it.
Let's see some of your pages! Post your page on your blog and link up here. Don't forget to only grab the link to the specific post where your page for this week is posted - it helps the rest of us find it without having to sort through all of your other posts.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via email at julientexas at sbcglobal dot net.
Thanks! Happy Scrappin'!

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry, it will take off! It will just be slow going for a month or so. I had a friend start a meme on Children's Book where there were just 3 of us participating for a month and now it is up to 12 participants.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww it will catch on! :) I need the motivation myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE PAGE!! I hope I did the link right. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the Bronze Bow on your reading list. My oldest sons is reading this right now for his assigned reading (we homeschool).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have no clue if I'm doing all this linking stuff right! But I'm TRYING!!

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥