16 April 2007

Scrap Happy - Week 1

Welcome to the first week of Scrap-Happy! If you are a scrapbooker, whether traditional or digital, you are welcome to join us. All you have to do is title a post on your own blog "Scrap Happy - Week 1" - post your scrapbook page and link up here at the bottom of this post in the Scrap Happy Mister Linky. Remember to get the address link that goes directly to the Scrap Happy post so that other participants don't have to weed through other posts to get their creative fix!
Feel free to post any info about how you created the page, what you used to create the page, what inspired the page, or anything else you would like to share.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me by messaging here - or email me at julientexas at sbcglobal dot net.
Without further adieu, here is my page for week 1:
I bought two kits a year ago to benefit a digital designer, Laura Vanderbeek when she was first diagnosed with cancer. The kits came in four parts - and to make this page, I used a mixture of kits 1 and 4. I have been waiting to use it for just the perfect picture with my friends. I think it turned out quite nice.
Just so you know, if you click on the picture it will enlarge it so you can view the page better.
Note: I just checked this feature out - and if you post the original image size it makes your page HUMONGOUS - Just FYI, you may want to post it in a "gallery size".
Happy Scrappin'!

3 comments:

  1. Hello this is such a fun Idea. I am going to post week 1 on Friday . Friday is my Art day on my blog . :) I also write for Homeschoolblogger on the Company porch and guess what I write. You will never guess. I write the craft column. So on Monday I will post about Scraphappy ! I dont know if you saw it or not but Joyous Creations and your Scrapping Servant a.k.a. Carolyn are going to have a scrapbooking blog party this May 19th! I am so excited this is going to be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would help you get the word out.. I am a new blogger, so I have a few readers at present, but know that some of them are "Scrappers" At present I will advertise for you, and then I may later on scan and show some of my own scrapping.. I have not signed the "Mr Linky" thing yet. Please email me the info so I can put the link or button on my site. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted week one on my site.I wanted to let you know. I also write for the company porch on homeschool blogger and will post it there to the community on Monday!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥