03 July 2007

My Artiste!

Kaitlyn took an oil painting class a couple of weeks ago and found it was something she really enjoys! We have also discovered that she is very good at it. Here are two of her paintings. I thought you might like to see them. The picture with the rustic house and tree with the mountain in the background was done in the class. Notice the ground-covering of bluebonnets? The picture really doesn't do it justice. The other picture is one she's done on her own at home. I think it is beautiful. It is so peaceful.
I love seeing the kids doing things that bring them such great joy! She was hiding out in her bedroom and didn't let any of us peek until she had it at least laid out! Great job Kaity-bug!

5 comments:

  1. These are great!! I'm so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They are really beautiful--and so professional looking too. How old is Kaitlyn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are fantastic! i love the cabin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. From what I can tell from these pics, she has not only a great eye, but a God given technique. Get these framed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥