21 May 2007

Scrap Happy Meme - Week 6

Okay - I've really blown it the last two Mondays with this meme. In fact, nobody posted their pages here last week at all! Ugh. Last week we were busy traveling, and this week my computer has completely crashed - so no scrappin' for me! I can't even access an old page to post. What I am going to do is put the linky up for anyone who is interested in posting. I am going to have a drawing and give away a $15 gift certificate to the Digital Scrapbook store of your choice - all you have to do is post a page this week and next week - AND both weeks point people to the meme from your own humble little blog-dwelling! I will announce the winner on Friday - June 1st! Come on, let's get this thing going! I know it will be so fun - if only your hostess-with-the-mostess can remember to put the dang meme up each week!

I'm so sorry - now get back to scrappin' and bloggin' people!

2 comments:

  1. This is all I have - still frustrated by my lack of a better program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! Just for the record I did one last week but you didn't have it up!!! you can check my back pages on my blog! :) Well, I posted a tutorial for it!
    I did do pictures from a weddin ghtis weekend which I like w/o anything but the borders for printing! :)
    Anyhow, happy monday! :) Glad you're back at it!

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥