19 December 2007

Alisha and Nolan

I haven't scrapbooked in forever. That is the nice thing with the digital scrapbooking. I can get inspired to make a page and just make one. I don't have to hunt for hours for the right stuff - or dig it all out just to put it away at dinnertime when we need to use the table. I can just open up a program and some pictures and some other stuff, and be inspired!
My inspiration came from an email after a recent reunion with my sister. She was telling me all about her 9 yo. son and then said she was still "getting to know" her 4 month old baby. I thought that was precious. It went along the lines of the Charlotte Mason philosophy that children are "born persons" that I have embraced with my whole heart. I just loved it. Then I heard this quote by Max Lucado which also enveloped this thought - it was perfect for word art for this page. I just popped all those pieces together and made this page that will always be special.
Just a little something special for my sister at Christmas. I am so thankful that you found me! I love you girl.
I have another inspiration - but no time. I'll share that page when it is finished as well.
If you like the word art on this page and would like me to send it to you - please email me at julientexas AT sbcglobal DOT net - I'm happy to share! Good words should be repeated.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo beautiful, Julie! I'm all charged up that you loved the quote that much! If only Max knew how much his words have meant to us...he's like our own little Radical Christian Unschoolers poster boy. HEe heeehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Julie. I think your whole blog is beautiful to look at, and I love coming here to visit. :)

    I love scrapbooking, but have done so little in the last 6 years or so. You seriously have me considering this "newfangled" digital scrapbooking. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥