06 December 2007

Shocked and Saddened

I have so many thoughts and only a few minutes with which to blog about them. My husband woke me up this morning to tell me about the mall shooting in Nebraska. Have y'all been to Nebraska? I have and let me tell you - it seems like the most average, ordinary place in the world. Unbelievable. One thing I do know is that as rough and tough as my big old husband is, his heart is still tender and he is still shocked at evil in the world. This is precious to me.

2 comments:

  1. Man, that is so sad. I can't imagine that happening on a trip to the mall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We lived in Lincoln for the first 4 years of our marriage. Laura & Charlie were born there. It was one of the most idyllic places to live, very family-friendly! We've even been to that mall in Omaha! No where is safe anymore!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥