12 December 2007

That Says it All

Well it is starting to feel like winter in east Texas! Just to be sure you don't think I've suddenly stopped complaining, let me clarify that it went straight from sticky, humid 80 degree weather to damp and freezing, skipping every single phase of potentially enjoyable weather in between. Ick. I had to run an errand this afternoon. Since I never know how to dress, I went out wearing capri pants, and froze my little (work with me here it is one of my smaller features) hiney off. I looked down at the cart - the contents of which were frozen pizzas, ice cream (with plenty of chocolate of course!) and Kotex. Does this not say it all???

5 comments:

  1. I'm right there with ya!
    I was at Walmart also today with similar things in my cart.

    I felt bad complaining about the weather when just yesterday I was whining about the heat and humidity, but must we always go from one extreme to the other.

    What the middle? I Love the middle!

    Mediocrity is underappreciated. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny, I had one of those grocery carts last week- :)enough said. About the weather, I am a little disappointed, it is still hot here & I am not that far from you. Maybe you could send some of it down here, please? Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got a good laugh from that one!!! Having had 3 daughters as well as myself, my hubby doesn't realize how fortunate he was that I never had to ask him to pick up the unmentionables for us!!! He'd be running to Costco to get the super-sized industrial pack!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup - it says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! That reminds me of a time when I was standing in line at the Kroger with similar contents in my buggy. The line was taking forever so I turned around to be friendly with the person behind me. I happened to notice that she too had almost identical items in her cart. I kinda did a grinning eye roll and said "Wow, it's not obvious what our problem is, is it? " and we both cracked up.
    Good times... good times...!

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥