19 December 2007

Grammar Grade

I found this on Stephanie's blog. I have always been a grammar and spelling natural.
You Scored an A

You got 10/10 questions correct.

It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors.
If anything, you're annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs.
As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human.
And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes.
The It's Its There Their They're Quiz

I will say that I post this with hesitancy. The last time I did such a quiz - which is for FUN - somebody pointed out a flaw they had found in one of my posts. So yes, I have a likely better than average command of grammar but am not perfect! *smile* I do get annoyed when I see people make simple mistakes with the incorrect usage of there, their and they're or to, too and two, but not enough that I lose the meaning of what they're trying to say. I know some people write their posts in Word and check the grammar and spelling before posting, but I can assure you that what you see here is off the cuff, and you will likely find many errors - grammar whiz that I am - if you look hard enough!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I am far from a whiz but I do have a pet peeve with simple errors in speech and I am a great speller, one of my strong points. But I make typos a lot, I can't type worth a bean :)
    I hate tests but some of those are just too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I got an A too! Those quizzes are always fun.

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥