31 December 2007

Movies, Movies, Movies

Yesterday I ran away for the afternoon with my neighbor. We went to see P.S. I Love You. It was a tear-jerker - but an overall good movie. The previews always get me though - and then there are about 3 or 4 other movies I want to see. (Remember to pause the player to the left if you want to watch these trailers!) The first one is called "Stop-Loss" -

The other movie that looked really good had Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman called "The Bucket List" -

Did I mention that I love to go to the movies!!!??! Anybody wanna go with me????

4 comments:

  1. Me me me. Take me! I really don't have any movies on my "want to see" list but I'm sure there are some good ones out there. I just can't think of any at the moment.

    Just stopping by to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I wanna go! Stop by and pick me up on your next trip to the theater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Julie, I would LOVE to be your movie buddy!!! If only we lived closer to each other so that could happen. I've been wanting to see that movie, P.S. I Love You...the last one we saw was I Am Legend, with Will Smith. Good movie, but very melancholy and heavy. He's an incredible actor, just the same.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to see that stopgap movie too. it looked really good.

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥