04 July 2008

Sprint Did Me a Solid

Well, actually they're going to - and I will believe it when I see it. And yes, I am taking witty verbal reference, and hip slang cues directly from the movie Juno.
As referenced in this post the other day, we have had "issues" with our cell phone provider over promising the moon and not delivering. After phone calls for one day solid, I launched an email campaign until we got an offer saying that they would replace both of our phones with a handsets of our choosing. I didn't want to be greedy so I chose a phone that was comparable to the one that I had - but since it is on back order they are going to send me this baby, Sprint's new smartphone, the HTC Mogul.
I am so excited.
As a teen boy I know would say, "I think I just peed a little."
I am here to attest to the fact that the squeaky wheel does get the oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥