08 May 2008

Ebook Sales

I am not a salesperson, but I do want to point this out for those who may be interested. I just figured out how to use Lulu and sell my ebooks outside of listing them in another store. I have my three ebooks listed in my left sidebar. The planners are currently at half-price since we are almost halfway through the year! If you would like to take a better look, you can click on the cover of the book you want, and preview the first 10 pages or so.
Thanks for allowing me one brief commercial - we now return to our regularly schedule program.

1 comment:

  1. I have a quick question - how much do they charge when someone buys from you/them? Tradebit.com takes a 15% commission, IIRC. I know Lulu hosts for free, and doesn't charge to set up your documents, but surely they charge you a percentage.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥