22 August 2007

No Ado About Nothin'

We have been so, so busy - and yet there is nothing much blogworthy. I thought this morning about the list of chores I had to tackle, but there is nothing that stresses me out and bores me more than to read blogs of "to do" lists, as if I don't have enough of my own things, I now have to feel inferior and stressed because of all the things someone else has to do, that I didn't even think of! No thanks. I tend to skip right over those. I don't mean to be mean, or selfish, but I would prefer to spend my time reading some of these fascinating posts about the tomato death camp, a rough day for a mom like me, cheese, and even about true savagery anyday over those mundane chore lists. Aren't you glad I spared you?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your new blog look!!!!!!! Wanted to stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest assured you will never see a to do list on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥