16 November 2007

Words of Affirmation

Last night I was blessed to be able to host a homeschool support group meeting for some really precious women. We have been slowly coming together - some new to the area, some new to homeschooling - and it has been really neat to see how we have been put together to become a group to support and encourage one another. My husband has seen my longing over the last year for a group like this to come together. My friend, Melody started a yahoo group earlier this year that was the catalyst for this meeting. It all went very well.
This morning I woke to this note - scrawled on a green napkin from my hubby. It means so much to me that he is proud of me - and his words are so sweet. I know that it has not been me but the Lord who has put us there for one another, but I will feel like I am floating all day because of this note from my husband!

8 comments:

  1. That is so very sweet. You have a good man, I would hold on to him if I were you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome Julie! I love words of affirmation. What a simple, yet special gift for you this morning that will brighten your whole day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!
    I'm happy that things are turning around for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetheart! I'm glad your homeschool group is coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW!

    My dh brought me home flowers a few days ago...just because.

    This does not happen often.

    It sure does feel good to be appreciated and affirmed doesn't it?

    What a good hubby you have and congrats on the group!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice note. And he has nice handwriting too - I never knew that bit of Travis trivia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, he's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad your meeting went well! Did you talk about you know what?
    Travis is surprisingly cool sometimes, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥