16 November 2007

Words of Affirmation

Last night I was blessed to be able to host a homeschool support group meeting for some really precious women. We have been slowly coming together - some new to the area, some new to homeschooling - and it has been really neat to see how we have been put together to become a group to support and encourage one another. My husband has seen my longing over the last year for a group like this to come together. My friend, Melody started a yahoo group earlier this year that was the catalyst for this meeting. It all went very well.
This morning I woke to this note - scrawled on a green napkin from my hubby. It means so much to me that he is proud of me - and his words are so sweet. I know that it has not been me but the Lord who has put us there for one another, but I will feel like I am floating all day because of this note from my husband!

8 comments:

  1. That is so very sweet. You have a good man, I would hold on to him if I were you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome Julie! I love words of affirmation. What a simple, yet special gift for you this morning that will brighten your whole day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!
    I'm happy that things are turning around for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetheart! I'm glad your homeschool group is coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW!

    My dh brought me home flowers a few days ago...just because.

    This does not happen often.

    It sure does feel good to be appreciated and affirmed doesn't it?

    What a good hubby you have and congrats on the group!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice note. And he has nice handwriting too - I never knew that bit of Travis trivia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad your meeting went well! Did you talk about you know what?
    Travis is surprisingly cool sometimes, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥