Here is how you back up your Blogger blog just in case you want to know:
- At the top of your blog page to the right choose "customize"
- To the left, choose the "settings" tab
- The choose the "formatting" tab
- Set your number of posts to show per page to a number that works for you - if you go too high it won't load properly - and if you go too low you'll have too many page views to save - I am a pretty voracious blogger, so I set my number at 100 - and had to save 10 pages
- After you save these settings, click on View Blog
- In the first page, go to the "File" menu at the top of the page to the left, and choose "Save Page As"
- When you go to save your page you'll be able to choose a file and destination - I chose a folder called "Blog" and made a sub folder named "2008.06 Blog Back-up"
- I saved my first page as The Clearing pg. 1 - then I clicked "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page and did the same with the next page until I had done all 10. Once saved, you'll be able to view these pages even when you're not online.
If this post in any way made it sound as if I believed that TOS/Homeschoolblogger had ill intent, or wanted to ruin anyone's hard work, that was not my intent. I offer apologies to anyone this may have offended.