20 June 2008

The ABCs of Ridiculous Things I Could Be Doing Instead of Blogging

Okay - I want to play a bloggy game - so take the bait and play along.
I know there are tons of other things we could be doing instead of blogging sarcastically speaking. Here is how you play. I am going to start with A - you of course will change this and start with the next letter. Copy this post to your blog and encourage all your fellow bloggers to add to the list until somebody makes it to Z!

Here are Some Important Things I Could
Be Doing Instead of Blogging

A - Alphabetize my spice rack
B -

Now it's your turn!


If you get to Z - please mail the whole alphabet of "more important than blogging nonsense" to me at julientexas AT sbcglobal DOT net! Together we can do this!

2 comments:

  1. you are funny, so should it be sarcastic?
    I'm thinking yes do to your answer.

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥