27 September 2007

Helloooo Bloggers

I have been a bit busy in the last few days - and have been working on my myspace since my daughters tell me that it looks old.
I also think that I have officially brought all blog traffic and comments to a complete standstill - and I hope that it is not because I mentioned that we need donations for our mission trip. It'd be great if anybody wants to help us in that way - because personally while I would like to say I am trusting a great big God to provide all our needs - the truth is that I am totally panicking. Completely. I think that is why I can't think of anything to blog about, because my mind is full of worry. So could you PLEASE pray for us? It is very stressful. I HATE it that I am so weak in this area - especially because of the many times I've seen God provide so much more.
Anyway, I watched Legends of the Fall tonight again. Such a sad movie - I can really only watch it every ten years.
Hope y'all are doing well. I look forward to catching up on your blogs tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I'm here, sometimes I don't know what to say, I know hard to believe, huh?
    I am not big on the whole idea of mission trips but I wish you well, if it's important to you then it is a worthwhile venture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still here too! I just read through the RSS reader and haven't had much time this week to pop over to anyone's to comment! Sorry for lurking. You haven't frightened us away! And as far as the mission trip goes - I'm sure it will be amazing! I met my dh when I came to europe on a summer mission and I'm still here - SEVENTEEN years later! LOL! Ooops! Maybe I shouldn't have told you that - don't want to give you one more thing to worry about! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been busy too. My three sisters (and niece and nephew) came in on Thursday and just left this morning. Talk about cuh-razy!

    Sometimes I can't think of things to blog about either. Usually it's because there are so many things going on, I don't have the energy to go into detail about any of them. Hence the list posts and the total random ones about nothing at all.

    It looks like you came up with lots to write about recently. :-)

    Praying for you and your missions trip. God will provide, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥