29 March 2008

Template Tweaking by Moi

I can't believe I actually attempted this, but I finally got my hands dirty with my blogger template a bit. After a friend told me that my "Goodbye Alice in Wonderland" scared her to death that all the joy had drained from my life and color from my world, I decided to take on a new challenge and work on a nifty new blog design. I wanted a moving header. This is what I came up with for now - The Clearing, finding myself in the thick of it! I used the layout that was designed by Goofy Girl, designed my own animated header, and changed the colors around a bit.
I have quite a few other little tweaks to make, but for now, I'm pretty happy. It isn't very colorful, but I'll have to keep working on it. It was nice to take a little time out of the chaos to do something that I enjoyed - a little creative outlet.
Let me know what you think!

8 comments:

  1. After your bright red template, your last one was a big change. I figure it is your blog and you can do whatever you want with it- we all have different facets of our personality, right? This will show up in our blogs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! The header is really neat! I love how blogs express who we are at the moment. God gave us seasons to go through and sometimes we go through stormy seasons and why shouldn't we express that. We can't always be full of color and joy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the animated header...now you inspire me to learn how to do that. That would be after I figure out how to reduce my header first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm... yeah, the Alice in Wonderland title kinda made me sad and gloomy too.

    I love your new header-- VERY creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks cool!
    Another thing I want to learn how to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool Julie! Bravo! I love it!!
    Yeah, to hell with Alice in Wonderland! Glad you finally did really say goodbye to her. She served her purpose well though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the changes you made :D

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥