08 September 2005

Words of Wisdom From My Husband

My husband came home from work today - and told me had written something - not sure what to call it a poem or a saying -

Watch your thoughts - they become words
Watch your words - they become actions
Watch your actions - they become habits
Watch your habits - they become your character
Watch your character - it becomes your destiny
Watch your destiny - there's no turning back!

This reminds me of a famous quote I heard once in one of Porky's sermons - but I especially liked the way that he put it, AND the fact that he's writing! And how true it is that many character defects could have prevented had they only been caught in the "thought" stage, and weeded out of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥