13 October 2008

I Could Just Barf

If you are still reading - what could have drawn you in?
I am excited this morning because I am going to meet the wonderful beautiful lovely Stephanie and her fabuloso family. We have both waited a long time for this day. We connect - ya know what I mean? That excitement has my stomach doing somersaults.
I am also filled with dread - I am not sure what awaits me. I don't want to go back to Texas. I have some people I would love to see, but I can't think of it as "home". Being away has made me realize how much I belong elsewhere. I would rather turn my car north and head back to WV.
Anyway - all of this does not sit well in my digestive regions if you know what I mean.

3 comments:

  1. (((Hugs))) From someone who understands.
    Love, Mel in TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Stephanie should hop on a plane and come out here to visit me!

    Have a great time, take lots of pictures and blog all about it!

    ((HUGS))
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry! I know you have longed to be back home and now reality is setting back in.

    Try to remain positive and think of it as a new beginning.

    Seeing barf and my name together are causing me digestive upset, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥