21 October 2008

Facebook is the New Myspace

And no, Kameron you may not comment on this post! :)
I have never really loved Myspace - although I've had one for a couple of years. I find it a little too chaotic. Sometimes the pages don't load, you can't find anybody because people don't use their real names, and when they do, they usually put a bracket or some swirly thing in front of it so you can't search for them. I have kept it primarily to stay in touch with some of the most awesomest youth that I had the chance to minister to and hang out with, and some of my cooler, hipper friends.
But then I discovered Facebook. I can use it on my cell phone. It is cleaner and easier to fluidly navigate. It doesn't have the half-dressed, scantily clad ads all over it either. I am downright addicted to it - and so many people I know from high school, WV, TX and all over are on it. I just wanted to let you know that if you are on Facebook, let's be friends. You can find me listed as Julie Forsythe, or Julie Main Forsythe since I put my maiden name in there so old friends can find me.
Hope to see some of you there!

7 comments:

  1. You too huh? Ok, I'm off to find you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I need to learn how to get into it. I have lots of friends and people send me all this weird stuff that I don't know what to do with. HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie - I feel your pain! lol. I don't have FB figured out yet.

    Juls - I don't love MS... I deleted my first profile. I have a new one but really, I only stay there to keep up with new music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been on myspace but I do have a facebook page. I'm off to find you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...you have cooler hipper friends? What are you insinuating? I don't much care for your tone. :)

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥