05 October 2005

Job Description

I recently put together a resume - and I cracked myself up when I attempted to describe my job as a homeschool mom. Notice none of the descriptions are "teacher-y". I was wondering if you could add some other funnies to this list???


Forsythe Family School
1991-present

Harpers Ferry, WV 25425

(304) 725-4045

Supervisor – Travis G. Forsythe

Duties have included all of the following (and much more) – chief cook and

bottle washer, nose wiper, cookie maker, hug giver, back massager, chore-

meister, laundress, housekeeper, hiney-swatter, improvisational comic, teen-

counselor, crisis hotline, Barbie clothes dresser, Hot Wheels wheel-fixer, finder

of all lost things, grocery shopper, bug killer, reacher of all things on a high shelf,

chauffeur, kisser of boo-boos, household manager, financial consultant, one-

“blue collar” income juggler, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥