19 November 2008

Our New Favorite Thing on the Internet - Pandora

I have been so excited about this, but haven't found a minute to blog about it. I looked on youtube for a video because I believe it will do a much better job explaining it than I will. Pandora.com is internet radio that you can customize. It will learn your preferences and continue to find songs to your liking as you tell it what you like and don't like. All the members of my family have gone crazy over it - and our main problem is arguing over whose stations to play. There is a completely free version - and in my opinion this is better than satellite radio because it learns your personal preferences, and free. Music lovers have got to check this out. My online friend Sheryl who introduced us to the joy that is Pandora, set up a little Christmas station - Christmas in Killarney with a lot of old Christmas classics that I am loving. I also love Composers on Broadway, Broadway Radio, etc. I have learned that I love Daughtry. I have only begun to scratch the surface. If you join, be sure to make me your friend so I can peruse your favorites - Julie Forsythe (Harpers Ferry, WV - which technically is my hometown).

3 comments:

  1. Julie, I am so thrilled to hear this! Your post brought a smile to my face this morning.
    Lots of love,
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'll check this out. We typically don't play music around the house. Guess we are weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pandora IS totally awesome. i only recently discovered it too.

    hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥