11 December 2008

Over the Ground Lies a Mantle of White

A heaven of diamonds shine down through the night - two hearts are thrillin' in spite of the chill in the weather. That's how we felt this morning when we woke to a "Winter Wonderland" in southeast Texas. It was amazing - and such a lift of the spirit at Christmastime being far from home. Kendra and Kaitlyn called me to Kaitlyn's room for this view. It was snowing on the way home last night and when I went to bed, but I never expected this! If you want to see more pictures of the snow - check out the December 2008 album by clicking on my "web album" link in the left hand sidebar. Sleigh bells ring, are you listenin'? In the lane snow is glistenin'. A beautiful sight, we're happy tonight, walking in a winter wonderland.

5 comments:

  1. The lighting in the photo is SO striking! Black inside with blue & white outside. Beautifu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing... that's more snow than we've seen up here! heehee
    looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SO SO SO SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Kate! I'm SO JEALOUS!!!
    We haven't even received a quarter inch of snow... I think it snowed once but not enough to stick. *sigh* I miss my Idaho weather...

    Love you!
    Lola

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting your words......
♥ Juls ♥